Mainland Company Formation
Our dedicated Relationship Manager will always assist and help to speed up the process wherever is possible.
Mainland companies are for clients and individuals setting up companies, branches, and subsidiaries in the UAE to conduct business in the UAE market and internationally.
Common Business activities for company formation– Holding License, Industrial License, Commercial License, Consultancy License, Educational License, Logistics License, Marketing & Media License, Technology & IT License, Hospitality & Retail, Tourism, Health and Medical, Pharmacy, etc.
- Types of Mainland Company Formation-
Sole Proprietorship Company, LLC Company Formation – Limited Liability Company, E-Commerce Company Formation, Branch Office Of Foreign Company, Professional Company Formation, Real Estate/Mortgage Brokerage, Tourism Company, etc.
UAE onshore has regulations that determine a UAE citizen must be part of the company structure as per the following three different categories below:
- Partner 51%: An UAE National must own no less than 51% shares in all commercial, retail, hospitality and health licenses, etc. A foreign investor owns 49% of the shares and full control of the company as a director.
- Local Agent: An UAE national must be appointed as a local agent. They will not have shares in the company, nor will they have rights as a director. Therefore, the foreign investor retains full control of the company and 100% of the shares. This structure applies in the case of consultancies or professional license only.
- Company Agent: An UAE national must be appointed as a local agent. They will not have shares in the company, nor will they have rights as a director. Therefore, the foreign mother company retains control of its branches, subsidiaries, and representative offices.
Benefits of Mainland Company.
- No minimum capital requirements
- Flexible business opportunity across all emirates
- Legal business contracts with government entities made easier
- Effortless product approvals
- Vast Investment opportunities
- Permitted to rent/own a physical office
- Ease of availing bank facilities
- Increase your employee strength with options for unlimited visa availability